Cultural Planning and Development at UBC |
ACCA member Sue Harvey and her team have put together an exceptional range of courses including Foundations of Cultural Planning, Creating Strategic Plans, and Festivals, Events and Eventful Communities.
These courses, taught entirely online by international experts and senior practitioners, can be taken individually for professional development, or applied to the UBC Certificate in Cultural Planning.
Several new courses are now available, including:
- Strategic Cultural Tourism Planning (Feb 15-Feb 29)
- Historic Preservation and the Cities of Tomorrow (Mar 3-17)
- Building Community-Based Resilience Through Innovations in Community Engagement and Innovation Networks (Mar 9-30)
- Destination Development Workshop – Enhancing Authentic Cultural Experiences (Apr 13-27)
- Ask the Audience – Public Participation in Decision-Making (Apr 21-May 5)