The City of Hamilton is seeking a contract facilitator to work with the Sesquicentennial Steering Committee to support the development of a Sesquicentennial strategy for Hamilton.
The facilitator will attend and run a workshop with the Sesquicentennial Steering Committee.
The workshop will be held in downtown Hamilton at a municipal facility. The duration is anticipated to be less than four hours.
The purpose of the workshop is to support:
- The development of a vision to guide Hamilton’s Sesquicentennial celebrations (which will include both City and citizen-produced programming).
- The identification of goals that will help fulfil vision and which questions need to be asked of key stakeholders to:
- a) Figure out how goals will be achieved
- b) Test validity / effectiveness of these goals
- The identification of resources/tactics/tools needed to assist in the development of a Sesquicentennial Strategy (including identifying key stakeholders)