The City of Calgary (“The City”) seeks a qualified firm to develop a comprehensive Culture Plan that will:
- Enhance The City’s understanding of Calgary’s current cultural landscape, including but not limited to trends, demographic shifts, policies and assets;
- Examine the role and impact of the creative economy in Calgary;
- Strengthen the base of information about Calgary’s cultural resources through mapping as well as documentation;
- Provide comparative research into the cultural plans of like-minded and like-sized cities, including but not limited to policies and funding; and
- Provide a long-term comprehensive framework for The City’s approach to planning culturally, internally, across departments, and with external partners
This bid package and all amendments to the associated notice, including amended documents, plans and specifications (where applicable), are issued on The City of Calgary’s new simplified and electronic RFx system.
Register to download the complete bid package here: http://www.calgary.merx.com/public/solicitations/67262826/abstract