Each Fall, Acting Up Stage Company produces UnCovered. This signature concert features the music of a different popular singer/songwriter each year (e.g. The Beatles, Paul Simon, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Elton John) reinterpreted by Canada’s leading musical theatre artists with original orchestrations and arrangements. Uncovered is performed at the prestigious Koerner Hall for three nights each November for an audience of 3000 single ticket buyers as well as prominent corporate and charitable groups.
We are seeking a sponsorship professional with strong skills in strategy and selling to:
• Review our existing sponsors, ticket buyers and contacts;
• Identify a list of 10 – 15 qualified prospect with a comprehensive strategy to support each approach;
• Initiate contact and secure meetings with the appropriate prospects;
• Develop customized sponsorship proposals for identified prospects;
• Work with Acting Up to develop a sponsorship agreement and account management plan;
• In consultation with Acting Up, negotiate sponsor assets to maximize ROI for both parties
Our acquisition target is Fall 2015/Winter 2016 for our Fall 2016 concert. As such, our Fall 2015 concert may be used as a stewardship opportunity.
Please note that Acting Up Stage Company has a strong portfolio of existing sponsors. We are looking for a consultant who can actively expand our sponsorship relationships through analysis, strategy and sales.
$10,000 flat fee. Note: This is a non-commission project.
How To Apply
Please send a resume & cover letter detailing how you can help. Please identify what services you would provide for the fee, the timeline you wish to work on, and examples of past work where you have actively secured sponsorship for a third-party organization.
Applications should be made electronically to email@example.com with “Sponsorship Consultant” in the subject line. Please apply no later than June 26 at 5PM.