Arts Consultants Canada /
Consultants canadiens en arts (ACCA)
is a professional association of consultants
who are committed to advancing excellence
in the field.
ACCA Members are all acknowledged arts consultants who adhere to the association’s Code of Professional Conduct and are accepted into the Association through a peer-juried process.
The organization’s founding objectives serve both arts consultants and the sector.
- Providing networking opportunities with other arts consultants working in the field in Canada; and
- Providing a forum for discussion of issues of concern to the arts and professional consultants.
- Identifying a body of skilled, experienced and knowledgeable colleagues;
- Recommending qualifications, ethics and practices for arts consultants;
- Offering opportunities for the exchange of knowledge and development of the field; and
- Promoting the use of experienced and qualified professionals in the field.
This post is also available in: French